By: Alice Linahan 1.15.2015
Movements on the ground show the “Fundamental Transformation” of education is having impact. This is what happens when you move from a classical academic curriculum based on an education of opportunity – Reading, Writing, Math and History to a collectivist based education of equity – Attitudes, Values and Beliefs.
When you gut our public education of academics and it becomes completely about attitudes, values, and beliefs the question becomes- Whose values, attitudes and beliefs will prevail?
The Philosophy behind the Common Core Math Wars
“We first need to determine the moral, social, and political order we believe to be desirable, then set out our educational purposes, and in light of those purposes choose curriculum content and objectives”. “What Constructivism Might Be in Mathematics Education” Jeremy Kilpatrick (1987, Proceedings of PME (Psychology of Mathematics Education ) XI-Montreal)
A Texas Public School District, Garland ISD to host “Stand with the Prophet” conference, which is designed to help “lead the effort against Islamophobia”
Listen below to the Women On the Wall Communication Team conference call with Frank Gaffney, Center for Security Policy. It is a must to listen to this podcast in preparation for the protests of the “Stand With The Prophet Rally” at Garland ISD, Garland, Texas, this Saturday, 1.17.15. Gaffney shared the very startling information about four of the speakers who have close ties with the Muslim Brotherhood and other very dangerous Islamist organizations.
After listening to Frank Gaffney’s explanations about the backgrounds of the four speakers scheduled to speak at the “Stand with the Prophet Rally,” concerned citizens are encouraged to call the Garland ISD administration office (http://www.garlandisd.net/contact/administrative.asp) and ask to speak to Chris Moore, Executive Director, Division of Communications and Public Relations – 972-487-3256 or to some other GISD administrator.
WomenOnTheWall’s message to America: Events like the murders in Paris are AVOIDABLE – if we will but act and hold our elected officials accountable! Their primary duty is to secure our borders and keep us safe.
WOW produced non-interactive video can be seen below OR view the personalized INTERACTIVE version through FB at: www.seeksharestand.com
On the Conference Call linked above Frank Gaffney mentioned the Center For Security Policy’s plan to combat “Global Jihad.” Below is a press release just out. 1.16.2015
‘TIGER TEAM’ TO UNVEIL STRATEGY FOR DEFEATING GLOBAL JIHAD MOVEMENT
HOW TO DEFEAT THE GLOBAL JIHAD MOVEMENT:
CENTER TIGER TEAM UNVEILS ‘SECURE FREEDOM STRATEGY’
Former USMC Commandant Al Gray Applauds Plan for Countering Totalitarian Ideology of Shariah
Washington, D.C.: Nine members of an informal public policy “Tiger Team” presented the “Secure Freedom Strategy” – a comprehensive plan for countering and defeating an enemy that has yet to be officially and accurately named, let alone successfully dispatched, in over 36 years of war: the Global Jihad Movement and the ideology that animates it, the supremacist Islamic doctrine of shariah.
The Tiger Team and the Strategy it developed with the sponsorship and support of the Center for Security Policy drew for a model on the approach successfully practiced by President Ronald Reagan for the purpose of thwarting the last totalitarian ideology that sought the West’s destruction: Soviet communism. The Reagan strategy was formalized in National Security Decision Directive (NSDD) 75, which was signed by the President 32 years ago tomorrow.
Among the aspects of the Strategy that were briefed at this launch event by members of the Tiger Team (in bold) were:
- The nature and centrality of shariah to the War for the Free World and the differentiator between it represents between Muslims who are not a threat and those who are due to their embrace of shariah’s political, totalitarian program (not to be confused with the personal, pietistic practice of many non-jihadist, but devout, Muslims) – David Yerushalmi, Esq., co-founder of the American Freedom Law Center and expert on shariah;
- The unifying effect shariah has on a diverse and often fractious Muslim umma, especially as it relates to their shared commitment to forcing the submission of infidels – Clare Lopez, former Operations Officer in the CIA’s Clandestine Service;
- The necessity to know the enemy if it is to be vanquished, something that is currently impermissible in the U.S. military and other national security organizations –Maj. Tommy Waller, USMC (Res.), combat Force Reconnaissance officer (speaking in a personal capacity);
- The emphasis on a counter-ideological component in this strategy and the need for a reconstitution of capabilities for information warfare comparable to those brought to bear during President Reagan’s era – Dr. J. Michael Waller, expert in political, psychological and information warfare;
- The requirement to operate strategically against the jihadist enemy, not simply with tactical expedients like drone strikes, which will necessitate rebuilding America’s military so as to be able to practice once again “peace through strength” – Technical Weapons Sergeant Jim Hanson, US Army (Ret.);
- The important role of defensive and offensive economic warfare against the Global Jihad Movement and its enablers – Kevin Freeman, Chartered Financial Analyst and bestselling author of Secret Weapon and Gameplan;
- The need for reality-based intelligence analysis and the rebuilding of the capacity to conduct intelligence operations aimed at, as in the Reagan NSDD, undermining the legitimacy and power of the enemy – Fred Fleitz, former CIA analyst, State Department official and House Intelligence Committee professional staff member;
- The imperative of American leadership, both domestically and of the Free World, in mobilizing the people and assets doomed to more death, destruction and enslavement if the Global Jihad Movement does not meet the same terminal fate as previous totalitarian ideologies, notably Naziism, fascism and Soviet communism – Admiral James A. “Ace” Lyons, U.S. Navy (Ret.), former Commander-in-Chief, U.S. Pacific Fleet.
An unexpected highpoint of the program was an appearance at its end by one of the nation’s most revered military leaders: General Alfred M. Gray, Jr., U.S. Marine Corps (Ret.), the 29th Commandant of Marines. Gen. Gray applauded the Secure Freedom Strategy, commended its authors and urged its swift adoption by national policy-makers.
A particularly poignant part of the program was Major Waller’s account of some of his personal experiences with the jihadists’ information dominance and the danger posed here at home, not just by violent ones, but by those – like the Muslim Brotherhood – who are engaged in stealthy, subversive “civilization jihad” towards the same ends: imposing shariah worldwide and establishing a global Islamic government to rule according to it. Excerpts of the Major’s remarks can be found here:
Other members of the Secure Freedom Strategy Tiger Team are: Lieutenant General William G. “Jerry” Boykin (U.S. Army, Ret.), former senior Special Operator and Deputy Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence; Ambassador Henry F. Cooper, former Director of the Strategic Defense Initiative Organization and former Chief Negotiator at the Geneva Defense and Space Talks, expert on military technology and weapons proliferation; Dan Goure, Vice President, Lexington Institute and former director of the Office of Strategic Competitiveness in the Office of the Secretary of Defense; John Guandolo, combat Force Reconnaissance Marine, former Commander, FBI SWAT Team, former counter-terrorism special agent and expert on the Muslim Brotherhood’s civilization jihad in America; Brian Kennedy, President of the Claremont Institute; Joseph E. Schmitz, Esq., former Inspector General, Department of Defense, and naval officer; and Tom Trento, Director of the United West, an expert in international terrorism research and information operations.
About the Center for Security Policy
The Center for Security Policy is a non-profit, non-partisan national security organization that specializes in identifying policies, actions, and resource needs that are vital to American security and then ensures that such issues are the subject of both focused, principled examination and effective action by recognized policy experts, appropriate officials, opinion leaders, and the general public. For more information visit www.centerforsecuritypolicy.org
Rally to protest the Islamic conference in Garland, Texas on 1.17.15
1.14.15 – “AFDI To Hold Stand with Free Speech Demo Outside Stand with the Prophet Conference” – by Pamela Geller — Breitbart —
1.7.15 – “Letter to Garland Independent School Officials” – by Lt. Col. (ret.) Roy White – Truth in Texas Textbooks —
1.14.15 — “No Coincidence: Stand with the Prophet Rally To Be Held in Texas” — by Donna Garner –
Rally to protest Islamic conference in Houston, Texas – 1.18.15